I love that you clicked on this ABOUT page! It tells me that you’re savvy and want to make sure this money coaching blog will be worth your time. (I hope it will….because I’ll be pouring not only financial wisdom, but heart and soul into it. Helping women achieve greater financial security and self-awareness is my big mission in life!)
Why I Created This Money Blog for Women
I created this money blog to help women like you grow the financial JOY and SECURITY you so deeply desire.
The world urgently needs YOU to be more successful, confident, and empowered with money. WHY?
Because YOU are a better steward of money than most men – and it benefits not only you, but also your family, your community, and the world around you.
Don’t live another day believing you have to keep feeling this way about money. I’ll help you stop living with the buried stories and mindset that trap you. I’ll also show you simple steps to take control of your finances, create whole life wealth, and realize your dreams.
When you grow your very own Money Tree, the world will THANK you for it!
YOU are your very own money tree. Embrace being a money tree now and expand your financial life forever.
Ready to get started?
If you wanted to know a little more about me and what drives my passion for women’s financial well-being, then you might find it insightful to read about where it all started. It’s kinda private…and somewhat embarrassing. But, the truth is, most of us have embarrassing backstories around money.
In fact, I was the poster child for almost everything a woman could do wrong with money.
If you do read my backstory, you will soon see that that I “thought” I was doing it all RIGHT! I had the husband, the house, lived in a lovely town, and no credit card debt. But, when my entire financial world fell apart in a SINGLE day, it set me on a powerful journey to understand how my culture, my family’s money dynamics, my subconscious beliefs, and so much more had silently disabled ALL of my financial security.
Millions and millions of women around the world are on a similar path…either “thinking” they are doing it “right”, or not thinking about it at all.
It puts a huge lump in my throat. And, I don’t like LUMPS. So, I created this money blog – for women – to help change this!
Oh, here’s the Street Cred that I bring to this blog:
- Certified Money Coach (CMC)® who can speed read your money patterns and help you quickly get to the root causes of your money challenges;
- Certified Nichecraft® Consultant, recruiter, and business/career coach who can guide you to find the brilliant intersection between your skills, interests, gifts and passions AND what the world needs from you…and will pay you well for;
- Graduate of Coach University (2002) with a lifelong passion for developing human potential and who studied under the original founder of the life coaching industry (Thomas Leonard) before he passed away;
- Graduate(BBA-International Business) of University of Texas @ Austin with a deep passion for foreign cultures and the diverse ways of believing and operating in the world;
- World citizen who studied French and lived with a family in France, taught English and lived on my own in Japan, and supported my spouse’s career as an expat wife/mother in Australia. Expat life comes with many financial opportunities, costs, and complications;
- Former real estate investor that has made great money sometimes, and nearly lost it all another time;
- Debt-buster turned major saver who knows all too well the stresses, arguments, anxieties, fears, and opportunities for conversation and change that accompany this money journey;
- A Mom to two beautiful, school-aged girls whose present and future needs constantly inspire me to be a better steward of our money;
- A Wife to a wonderful husband (my 2nd spouse) who originally argued and resisted all my ‘financial turnaround efforts’…and, ultimately, relented when he saw the money start to pile up and realized I was a ‘money bulldog’ that wasn’t going to back down;
- Money Book lover who was not born this way…not even close! In fact, I started out as an art student and figured all this boring financial stuff was the domain of men. You should’ve seen the piles of financial books I’d bring home from the library for my husband to read…but he never did. Nor did I…until I realized the whole, amazing universe I was missing!
Clients and workshop participants have frequently described me as a coach:
- “with a powerful gift of intuition and pattern recognition”
- “who inspires others to be their best”
- “you can’t do without her”
- “who is warm and easy to talk to”
- “who cares about people and the world we live in”
- “who help(s) to clean away barriers”
- “who is spiritually connected”
- “who is very supportive and insightful”.
- “who is classy, yet unpretentious”
- “who is safe, trustworthy and reliable”
- “who is sassy, smart and adventurous”.
You can also find PRAISE from clients HERE.
And, if you want to read about my FIRST Money Turnaround (I had two MAJOR turnarounds), you can find it HERE.
Want to peek at my Bucket List to get an idea of what I’m always working toward? You can find it HERE.
Want Money Coaching Help?
TRY a complimentary Money Tree Strategy Session to see what 1:1 coaching can do for you? Click HERE to book a time now.
Or, Learn more about the types of personalized support available by clicking HERE.
Don’t let another day pass you by as your Money Tree atrophies and struggles to give you the life you know you want.
Take a forward step and take the totally FREE Money Quiz now. You can get it here. Then, sign up for a complimentary, 30-minute review of your results. (After you’ve taken the Quiz, you can read about your Money Types here.)